Backgrounds in a cell

G

I'm glad I found this forum... You guys are GREAT! That being said, I'll shoot another one over to you...

Is there anyway I can apply a small graphic set as a background tile just for one cell? I need to use a small grid as the background for an include page and I'm having two problems.

1) When I click on Cell Properties, it won't allow me use put in a background picture because it's greyed out.

2) If I just set up a one cell table and apply the background image as a tile for the entire table, it works. But that won't carry over to the include page when I set that page as the source page.

Any help would be great.

And also, I KNOW I NEED TO LEARN CSS. Any good tutorials that won't kick my butt?

Adam

T

Thomas A. Rowe

Tools | Page Options/Authoring set browser to Custom or IE only.

--
==============================================
Thomas A. Rowe (Microsoft MVP - FrontPage)
WEBMASTER Resources(tm)

FrontPage Resources, WebCircle, MS KB Quick Links, etc.
==============================================

Adam Barrington said:
I'm glad I found this forum... You guys are GREAT! That being said, I'll shoot another one over to you...

Is there anyway I can apply a small graphic set as a background tile just for one cell? I need to
use a small grid as the background for an include page and I'm having two problems.
1) When I click on Cell Properties, it won't allow me use put in a background picture because it's greyed out.

2) If I just set up a one cell table and apply the background image as a tile for the entire
table, it works. But that won't carry over to the include page when I set that page as the source
page.

Ask a Question