Background Washout

G

I followed the help windows directions for washing out a background picture but the washout button is not available when there are no inserted pictures ( the help instructions say that it should be ). When I reduce the contrast and increase the brightness of an intended background picture before I use it, it always appears too dark to use as a background
Can anyone give me help or hints to accomplish this seamingly simple task?

T

Thomas A. Rowe

Modify the image in a image editor.

--
==============================================
Thomas A. Rowe (Microsoft MVP - FrontPage)
WEBMASTER Resources(tm)

FrontPage Resources, WebCircle, MS KB Quick Links, etc.
==============================================

Duane said:
I followed the help windows directions for washing out a background picture but the washout button
is not available when there are no inserted pictures ( the help instructions say that it should
be ). When I reduce the contrast and increase the brightness of an intended background picture
before I use it, it always appears too dark to use as a background.

S

Stefan B Rusynko

Agree use a 3rd party image editor
Or
Create a new blank page and drag the background image onto to the page as an image (not background) - wash it out, and save it, then
use it as a background

--

| I followed the help windows directions for washing out a background picture but the washout button is not available when there are
no inserted pictures ( the help instructions say that it should be ). When I reduce the contrast and increase the brightness of an
intended background picture before I use it, it always appears too dark to use as a background.
| Can anyone give me help or hints to accomplish this seamingly simple task?

Ask a Question