AUTOPLAY / AUTORUN DOES NOT WORK, CAN YOU HELP ME ???

Bob Brown

NEC ND-3550-A will not autoplay ever.
I have enabled services required for this to work. I have also checked
properties for the drive and checked for every instance to use
autoplay, still doesn't work.

Even purchased dvds will not autoplay, burned ones either.

It shows the contents of the disc in MY COMPUTER but will not POP-UP
like most computers.

Also, it burns dvd's in about 12 minutes?

What is the problem???????????????????????????????????????

TaurArian [MS-MVP]

Autoplay Repair Wizard
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/...B6-E8FA-45C4-A171-1B389CFACDAD&displaylang=en
or
http://tinyurl.com/4f2mx
The Microsoft AutoPlay Repair Wizard scans your computer devices to find defective
AutoPlay settings, and attempts to fix those it finds.
Supported Operating Systems: Windows Server 2003, Windows XP

Why doesn't AutoPlay work?

====================================
TaurArian [MS-MVP] 2005-2007 - Australia
====================================
How to make a good post: http://www.dts-l.org/goodpost.htm
Backup and data recovery: http://www.acronis.com/
Enhancing file system performance: http://www.diskeeper.com/defrag.asp

"Bob Brown" <.> wrote in message | NEC ND-3550-A will not autoplay ever.
| I have enabled services required for this to work. I have also checked
| properties for the drive and checked for every instance to use
| autoplay, still doesn't work.
|
| Even purchased dvds will not autoplay, burned ones either.
|
| It shows the contents of the disc in MY COMPUTER but will not POP-UP
| like most computers.
|
| Also, it burns dvd's in about 12 minutes?
|
| What is the problem???????????????????????????????????????

Bob Brown

Autoplay Repair Wizard
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/...B6-E8FA-45C4-A171-1B389CFACDAD&displaylang=en
or
http://tinyurl.com/4f2mx
The Microsoft AutoPlay Repair Wizard scans your computer devices to find defective
AutoPlay settings, and attempts to fix those it finds.
Supported Operating Systems: Windows Server 2003, Windows XP

Why doesn't AutoPlay work?

I tried autofix.exe several times, never solved the problem.

That kelly's website also, tried it's solutions, not one fixed it for
me.

Anyone else? Anything else?
Anyone?