Automatic page breaks are gone???

G

My program is no longer inserting automatic page breaks on multiple page documents. Print preview only shows the active page. Printing "All" only prints active page. In order to preview or print my entire document I have to insert manual page breaks. Can anyone help?

Thanks, Chisana

G

Hi, Chisana. If you open a problem document, then click on File | Page Setup | Paper tab, is the paper size correct? Assuming it is, does the printing problem occur with ALL documents, or just ONE particular document? If it occurs with all documents, try deleting and reinstalling your printer in Start | Control Panel | Printers. If it occurs with one particular document, click in the ¶ button (Show All) to toggle on display of non-printing characters, select everything except the last paragraph mark in the document, copy and paste to a new document, then try printing the new document. Let us know if any of this helps.

G

Thanks, garfield,

We found the solution last night. Somehow my normal template got modified to 2 six inch columns, causing this bizzare problem. Thanks for all of your suggestions. We basicly went down the same list here before finding the culprit!

Cindy J

Ask a Question