    The ATI control panel (ATIPTAXX.exe) is being loaded at startup. Is there
    any harm if I disable this in MSCONFIG. Will everything run all right?

    Thanks

    Wookie, Apr 30, 2004

  2. Wookie

    Asestar Guest

    Just do it. It is probably the hot-key app, no one uses them.

    Asestar, May 1, 2004

  3. Wookie

    Kill Bill Guest

    Kill Bill, May 1, 2004
  4. Wookie

    Wookie Guest

    Thanks ... I found this same site after I posted this .... I disabled it. I
    also downloaded the trila version of the ultimate trouble shooter ... kinda
    nice. Don't know If I'm going to pay for it or not though.

    Wookie, May 1, 2004
  5. Wookie

    Bill Guest

    I havent tried recently but I disabled this thing a while back and lost my
    over clocking tab in the control panel on my 9600XT.

    Lets know if anything like this happens now.
    using 4.4 on 9600XT

    Bill

    Bill, May 1, 2004