Application Error

When I try to quit IExplorer I get the following message.
The instruction at 0x7c9105f8 referenced memory at 0x00b50010. The memory
could not be "read".
I get this message twice in a row.
Can anyone please help?

Don Varnau

Hi,
This could be caused by a legitimate toolbar, add-on or BHO or by malware.

Check IE> View> Toolbars. Disable toolbars to see if one of them is causing
the problem. Or try ToolbarCop from http://windowsxp.mvps.org/toolbarcop.htm
or BHODemon 2.0 from http://www.definitivesolutions.com/bhodemon.htm

Disable, as a test, other programs which might be interfering with IE. Look
at security and privacy programs, ad-blockers, etc.

If not caused by a legitimate program, try these pages:
The Parasite Fight - Quick Fix Protocol: http://www.aumha.org/a/quickfix.htm
Dealing with Unwanted Spyware and Parasites:
http://mvps.org/winhelp2002/unwanted.htm

Hope this helps,
Don
[MS MVP- IE/OE]