Event ID: 4097
Date: 4/21/2004
Time: 10:10:25 AM
User: N/A
Computer: CHICAGO
The application, , generated an application error The
error occurred on 04/21/2004 @ 10:10:25.154 The exception
generated was c0000005 at address 0045577C (<nosymbols>)

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks,
John Chambers

Jack Wang [MSFT]

Hi John,

This post is duplicated with another post and I have replied to you. For
your convenience, I have included it as follows.

------------------------

From: (e-mail address removed) (Jack Wang [MSFT])
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 13:10:13 GMT
Subject: Re: application crashing on TS
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.win2000.termserv.clients

Hi John,

Thank you for posting!

What is the detailed information on the blue screen error? Generally, it
will log the information to a dump file.

Please contact Microsoft Product Support Services by telephone so that a
dedicated Support Professional can assist you further with your request to
check the dump files.

To obtain the telephone numbers for specific technology, please review this
web site:

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=sz;en-us;top

If you are outside the US, you can find regional telephone support numbers
at http://support.microsoft.com.

Have a great day!

Sincerely,
Jack Wang, MCSE 2000, MCSA, MCDBA, MCSD