http://www.pagetutor.com/checkbook/checkbook.zip

Cash Manager
http://www.kreatives.org/software/cash/cash.html
http://www.webgrid.co.uk/business_2.html
http://www.webgrid.co.uk/index.html
http://www.simtel.net/search.result.php?format=&SiteID=simtel.net
http://sunsite.rediris.es/sites/sunsite.cnlab-switch.ch/mirror/simtelnet/win95/finacct/cashm20.zip
http://public.planetmirror.com/pub/simtelnet/win95/finacct/cashm20.zip
Simple financial accounting application for Win98/ME/2000/XP

Easy Cash Manager
http://www.simtel.net/search.result.php?format=&SiteID=simtel.net
http://ftp.sun.ac.za/ftp/mirrorsites/ftp.cdrom.com/pub/simtelnet/win95/busacct/ecm.zip
Manage your personal or small business incomes and expenses with great
ease.

Prime Time Desktop
http://www.simtel.net/product.php[id]11498[SiteID]simtel.net

Banana Cashbook
http://www.sixfiles.com/dbase/fr-business-home/accounting-finance
http://www.banana.ch/banana4/eng/bc4_cashbook.shtml

RecBook
http://www.webgrid.co.uk/cal_calc_3.html
http://www.webgrid.co.uk/index.html
http://www.promosoft.biz/software/recbook/

AceMoney Lite
http://www.mechcad.net/products/acemoney/index_lite.shtml

Budget Tracker
http://www.ducksoftware.com/budgettracker.html

Cash Express 2000
http://www.pcworld.com/downloads/file_description/0,fid,7502,00.asp

BasicBudget
http://cvs.uwc.ac.za/Projects/BasicBudget/BasicBudget.html

Personal Finance Assistant
http://www.geocities.com/nirajkagarwal/

jGnash
http://jgnash.sourceforge.net/wiki/index.php/Main_Page

PWSMoney
http://www.paulwainwright.ukf.net/

Easy Cash Manager
http://wwwhome.cs.utwente.nl/~moor/mcp/0.php?page=sbp.php

Le Loup

(e-mail address removed) a écrit :
Have a look at these.
Money Manager
Simple Checkbook
Cash Manager
Easy Cash Manager
Prime Time Desktop
Banana Cashbook
RecBook
AceMoney Lite
Budget Tracker
Cash Express 2000
BasicBudget
Personal Finance Assistant
jGnash
PWSMoney
Easy Cash Manager

And Grisbi : Grisbi is a personnal accounting application running under
GNU/Linux and Windows, released under the GPL licence.
http://www.grisbi.org/index.en.html
http://www.grisbi.org/download.en.html

Cordialement,
Hervé LOTH

Peter Seiler

TINY - 27.02.2006 04:41 :
Thank you very much I need something to keep track of household receipts

ok, but why did you unnecessarely fullquote all ~ 80 quotinglines again?
Please learn to quote. THX.

Peter Seiler

TINY - 27.02.2006 04:41 :
Thank you very much I need something to keep track of household receipts

ok, but why did you unnecessarely fullquote all ~ 80 quotinglines again?
Unnecessarely fullquoting is a common terrible dilemma in
usenet-/NG-behavior. Please learn to quote. THX.

Lou

Peter said:
TINY - 27.02.2006 04:41 :

ok, but why did you unnecessarely fullquote all ~ 80 quotinglines again?
Unnecessarely fullquoting is a common terrible dilemma in
usenet-/NG-behavior. Please learn to quote. THX.

Who are you talking to? What did they say?

This is a usenet discussion group, not a message board on a website.

Please follow the generally-accepted usenet convention of quoting at
Least part of whatever message you're replying to.

Newsgroup propagation being what it is, some folks will see your response
before they see the post on which you're commenting.
Others, in fact, may NEVER see the original post or didn't bother reading it.

Another problem is that given the way threads drift, a subject line
may have little or nothing to do with what the current discussion involves.

When you fail to cite a bit of the original message, your own
comments just hang out in the air, connected to nothing and making little or
no sense.

If you are posting through google-groups, you can quote properly by using the
"options" selection and NOT the "reply" button, as shown here:

For a comprehensive, net-wide FAQ, check this site:

Kittie Spit

I highly recommend trying AceMoney. The freeware version has limited
accounts you can create - it used to be just one a while back, and am
not sure if they've increased that. Also, don't know if the freeware
version has the cool import capabilities of the sw vers -- like from
most typical file formats - CSV, tab, delimited, but also Quicken &
QuickBooks and possibly the format your online bank uses as well.