N

Nime

1-) Click a message in the news or IMAP account (big one!). A download will
begin. Then double click the message, a new window pops. Now look at
carefully: WM downloads same message two times. OE downloads both windows as
syncronized.

2-) Delete a message from IMAP account. The message will be deleted
immediately. No purge option.

3-) Do not prefer to send message immediately. Keep it in the outbox.
REPLY a NEWS message then click Send. Now message goes to Outbox. Open it again
to modify. Then click Send again. Now you have two versions of the message.
You can populate the message forever. Annoying, huh?

4-) We use F5 for refresh, Esc for cancel, don't we? IE, IE7 and OE support
these. WM does not support Esc to stop downloading messages. Check it; click View menu and look at the bottom of the menu. Is there
anybody know why? Because I don't know.

5-) (IMAP or News) Click any folder at the left pane. And click another folder. No problem yet. Then click the previous folder. Now
WM begins to download a message immediately, you want or not. Here you want to press the Esc to stop it but remember there is no Esc
anymore : (

6-) I cannot use Communities feature, you know, because of 'about: blank' thing.

7-) This one is for IE7. I hate IE7 tabs. Tabs are good things but IE7 tabs are useless. It's hard to decide which tab is active.
The color scheme would be better. Why is the active tab not red for example? And the close (x) button doesn't appear if the tab is
not active when the mouse hover it. First you have to make the tab active to close it. If you visit a secret page and want to close
it when someone sits next to you you have to reveal the page first. Or you want to close a tab to free more memory... Click and wait
the page for a while, hard disk/page file access. I want to close it immediately.

S

Steve Cochran

4: ESC now clears the search box in the upper right and CTRL-E puts the
cursor there.

6: If you sign in and get the errors, then just close those windows and you
will be signed in.

steve

Ask a Question