[ANN] 40tude Dialog beta 33

MLC

From the history page:

Fixed "Out of bounds/range" errors on Windows versions with multibyte
character sets
Fixed the focus and the position of the caret when adding poster/subject
scoring rules
Fix: "Suppress signature" was hiding the complete article body
Fix: "<URL:...>" expressions with a missing ">" are no longer excessively
colored
Fix: Whitespace within "<URL:...>" is now correctly ignored
Fix: Cross-paragraph "<URL:...>" now works within quoted text
Fixed clicking on URLs on Windows 95/98/ME
Fixed a resource leak in the composition window
Fix: Dialog didn't send a QUIT to the POP3 server when there were no
messages on the server
Added some log message in log level 0 for the font fallback feature

download:
http://www.40tude.com/dialog/
4252kb

dszady

From: MLC <[email protected]>
Newsgroups: alt.comp.freeware
Subject: [ANN] 40tude Dialog beta 33
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2003 21:07:04 +0100

From the history page:

Fixed "Out of bounds/range" errors on Windows versions with multibyte
character sets
Fixed the focus and the position of the caret when adding poster/subject
scoring rules
Fix: "Suppress signature" was hiding the complete article body
Fix: "<URL:...>" expressions with a missing ">" are no longer excessively
colored
Fix: Whitespace within "<URL:...>" is now correctly ignored
Fix: Cross-paragraph "<URL:...>" now works within quoted text
Fixed clicking on URLs on Windows 95/98/ME
Fixed a resource leak in the composition window
Fix: Dialog didn't send a QUIT to the POP3 server when there were no
messages on the server
Added some log message in log level 0 for the font fallback feature

I wish I had waited a little longer for this new release. I had finished
installing the previous when I had read your post.
Fortuenately, the settings stay after an uninstall.
I had noticed a couple of the quoted problems and they are fixed in this
release.
Thanks for the headsup.

Duddits

I wish I had waited a little longer for this new release. I had finished
installing the previous when I had read your post.
Fortuenately, the settings stay after an uninstall.
I had noticed a couple of the quoted problems and they are fixed in this
release.
Thanks for the headsup.

No uninstall required. Just install the new one on top of the existing
install.

regards

Dud