Anatomy of an E-Buyer RMA

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
1Tb Samsung SATA II Hard disk purchased in February of this year from E-Buyer.

Wednesday July 1st disk goes faulty, reported to E-Buyer in the morning.

Following two phone calls to E-Buyer at their request by e-mails then an e-mail from me asking for the disk to be collected Monday July 6th collection is confirmed to me by e-mail from E-Buyer.

Monday July 6th 11am - Faulty Hard Disk collected from me by City Link Couriers.

Monday July 13th 11am - New Samsung 1Tb hard disk delivered to me from E-Buyer by City Link.

From Monday to Monday I was kept aware of the RMA's progress and informed when the new disk had left their warehouse and given a courier tracking number.

The whole process was quite painless and I'd like to give a thumbs up to E-Buyer for their service.

Reaction score
thumbsup.gif

Reaction score
Goes to show some companies do really go that extra bit to help their customers.

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Well well things seem to be getting better and better for ebuyer..

Credit where its due..:nod:

Never thought I would see the day the number of times they have shot me in the foot over an RMA in the last 8 years or so..

nivrip

Yorkshire Cruncher
Reaction score
floppybootstomp said:
The whole process was quite painless and I'd like to give a thumbs up to E-Buyer for their service.

That is really good service. :thumb:

Ask a Question