Americas Army Windows Installer Error

Sean

Well, Americas Army works no longer, due to a windows
installer error. i can no longer reinstall it.
Goes like this:

The path C:\WINDOWS|Temp|WZSE1.TMP\ can not be found.
Verify that you have access to this location and try again
later or try to find the instilation pack 'ArmyOps.msi'
folder from wich you can install the product army ops.

i also get this message when i try to install it.

The feature you are trying to use is on a network resource
that is unavaible.
Click OK or enter an alternative path to a folder
containing the installation package, 'ArmyOps.msi' in box
below.

This is the error message that haunts me.

Jimmy S.

Hi Sean,

After you uninstall the game, run a regcleaner, and copy
the CD to your hard drive, boot up in safe mode (F8)
and try installing the game from the HD instead of CD. :)

--
Cheers,
Jimmy S.

Additional Support Resources: My Zone.com Helpsite: http://nibblesnbits.tk
Microsoft Online Tech Support: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=376
Game FAQ's: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=FH;[LN];gms

| Well, Americas Army works no longer, due to a windows
| installer error. i can no longer reinstall it.
| Goes like this:
|
| The path C:\WINDOWS|Temp|WZSE1.TMP\ can not be found.
| Verify that you have access to this location and try again
| later or try to find the instilation pack 'ArmyOps.msi'
| folder from wich you can install the product army ops.
|
| i also get this message when i try to install it.
|
| The feature you are trying to use is on a network resource
| that is unavaible.
| Click OK or enter an alternative path to a folder
| containing the installation package, 'ArmyOps.msi' in box
| below.
|
| This is the error message that haunts me.

Jimmy S.

Glad to be of service! :)

"Jimmy S." <Private> wrote in message | Hi Sean,

| After you uninstall the game, run a regcleaner, and copy
| the CD to your hard drive, boot up in safe mode (F8)
| and try installing the game from the HD instead of CD. :)
|
| --
| Cheers,
| Jimmy S.
|
| Additional Support Resources: My Zone.com Helpsite: http://nibblesnbits.tk
| Microsoft Online Tech Support: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=376
| Game FAQ's: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=FH;[LN];gms
| My advice is donated "AS IS" without warranty; nor do I confer any rights.
| _________________________________________________________
|
| | | Well, Americas Army works no longer, due to a windows
| | installer error. i can no longer reinstall it.
| | Goes like this:
| |
| | The path C:\WINDOWS|Temp|WZSE1.TMP\ can not be found.
| | Verify that you have access to this location and try again
| | later or try to find the instilation pack 'ArmyOps.msi'
| | folder from wich you can install the product army ops.
| |
| | i also get this message when i try to install it.
| |
| | The feature you are trying to use is on a network resource
| | that is unavaible.
| | Click OK or enter an alternative path to a folder
| | containing the installation package, 'ArmyOps.msi' in box
| | below.
| |