alternative to acrobat reader

Mark Blain

For anyone is looking for an alternative to acrobat reader, then try
foxit reader. I use it and am very happy with it, smaller footprint
aswell than arobat reader.

http://www.filehippo.com/download_foxit/

A good choice. PDF X-Change Viewer and Sumatra PDF are also good
alternatives, depending on the features you need. All three are free.
http://www.pricelesswarehome.org/acf/P_TEXT.php

For more on PDF tools (creating, editing etc.):
<http://groups.google.com/groups/search?q=group:alt.comp.freeware+insubject:pdf&scoring=d>