All options under 'Publish to Internet' unavailable

m155698

I can't publish any calendars

We're on Outlook 2007 and Exchange 2003

I have enabled WebDAV on the exchange server but all my publishin
options are still greyed out :blush:(

Any help GREATLY aprecitated. I can find nothing on the internet.

Thanks in advance
Rajendr

m155698

The issue is that we want to allow a group of people with Outlook an
their own Exchange to be able to view our Calendars. We can't seem t
be able to figure out a way.

They greyed out problem I mentioned was due to the fact that our Grou
Policy prevented us from running the feature. This we've worked round.

How do we go about publishing our 180 staff's Calendars to a group no
on our Exchange server? There are a myriad of third party pieces o
software out there but it's very confusing.. :blush:(

Rajendra

'Diane Poremsky [MVP said:
;296805']You don’t need to use the publishing to share with othe
exchange users.
Did the admin disable publishing with a security policy?

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:
mailto:[email protected]

mailto:[email protected]

http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx or poin
your
newsreader to msnews.microsoft.com.

"m155698" (e-mail address removed) wrote in message

I can't publish any calendars

We're on Outlook 2007 and Exchange 2003

I have enabled WebDAV on the exchange server but all my publishing
options are still greyed out :blush:(

Any help GREATLY aprecitated. I can find nothing on the internet.

Thanks in advance
Rajendra

Diane Poremsky [MVP]

Publish 180 calendars? That is a lot to publish outside of exchange. Is
the situation such that you can create a two-way trust relationship between
the exchange servers? Is the other group on the internet or on a second
server internally? What version of Outlook and Exchange do both groups
have?

You'll also want to ask in the microsoft.public.exchange.misc newsgroup as
trusts are a server side issue, not client.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:
mailto:[email protected]

mailto:[email protected]

newsreader to msnews.microsoft.com.

m155698 said:
The issue is that we want to allow a group of people with Outlook and
their own Exchange to be able to view our Calendars. We can't seem to
be able to figure out a way.

They greyed out problem I mentioned was due to the fact that our Group
Policy prevented us from running the feature. This we've worked round.

How do we go about publishing our 180 staff's Calendars to a group not
on our Exchange server? There are a myriad of third party pieces of
software out there but it's very confusing.. :blush:(

Rajendra

;296805']You don’t need to use the publishing to share with other

http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx or point