Aerocool Harddock

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I was wondering if any of you (poke poke CrazyLegs :p) knew where I could find good information, or even owned, an Aerocool harddock Harddrive Rack/cooler.
From crazylegs' signature it seems he has one - but being a member with less than 10 posts I can not PM him :mad:, so had to make this thread.

Would it be possible to take some pictures of it, pictures of it installed - and sum up in a few words any problems with it, etc.

Would be appreciated greatly. Thankyou!

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Hi Redtail

Welcome to pc review and hope you enjoy your stay here, were a good bunch on here and most people will render information freely.....and try to help as best we all can...:)

You are correct i do indeed have an Aerocool harddock installed in my machine..

Information on my aerocool harddock cooling rack..

It is literally that, a hard disk aluminium cooler with a fan at the rear pushing air over your hard disks, i have two Maxtors in mine but it will take 3 at a push..It's nothing special but does the job well enough and pushes a decent amount of air around my case as well.

My Cpu is at a constant 22c and my board is 19c so that coupled with my other cooling is doing a pretty good job of keeping everything sweet...:D

Mines been bangin away for a few months now, and i haven't experienced any problems with it up to now, it's pretty quiet too..

These aerocool harddocks can be purchased from www.overclock.co.uk and are only just over 17 quid with the vat....

Although i'm not sure whether it would be a good idea in your case as you already have a large fan sucking air in through the front and distributing it out over your hard disks and around the case. (am i right there correct me if i'm wrong).

I hope thats answered your questions on the rack.....;)

Reaction score
Thanks!

Yeah you are right, I replaced the front 120mm fan for a more powerfull sucker too, but I have a little plan going on which is why I am interested in the harddock.

One thing I am not sure on is asthetics - obviously I am a poof and lvoe my case to bits, hence the lights, cathodes, window decal, visual mods etc.
Sorry if I am being a nusience but could you take a picture of how it sits in your front bays? I know not everybody has good access to a camera though - after what you told me it's the only thing I need to know before ordering one :)

Ok, I'm desperate - pleeeease?!

Ask a Question