Access Admin Permission Problems in Access 2003

Reaction score
Hi my problem is that none of the users in my access database have any permissions to do anything in my database, shortly after setting up the permissions they were erased so now it looks like this: none of the users (be them admin or just the single user) have any permissions to do anything to the database, the admin group says that admins have full permissions except on the database which it doesn't let me see; this isn't true though as i have tried opening forms and tables in design view and it stops me due to limited access.
It always signs me in as the default admin that you can't delete aswell.

I don't want to bog anyone down with a lot of information so MY QUESTION IS THIS: is there anyway i can get rid of the permission settings without going to too much hassle?

Please respond ASAP thank you.

Reaction score
p.s does anyone know how to start the logon procedure? Microsoft mentions it alot but nothing about how to start it

Reaction score
nvm i've cracked it now, one user had randomly been given the permissions to make changes so i've logged on with said user and fixed everyone else's permissions

Ask a Question