    Other times I get an error..(can't remember it right now) that says
    something about the font....it then only displays part of the document.
    Am I doing something wrong? Thanks for your help.

    Guest, Jul 24, 2007

  2. Uninstall Adobe Reader and then do a search on Foxit, which you then
    download..

    --

    Mike Hall
    MS MVP Windows Shell/User

    Mike Hall - MVP, Jul 24, 2007

  3. http://www.foxitsoftware.com At 3.9 MB, you will never go back to the 16.9
    MB Adobe Reader.

    Charles W Davis, Jul 24, 2007

    Steve Guest

    "Charles W Davis" <> wrote:
    >http://www.foxitsoftware.com At 3.9 MB, you will never go back to the 16.9
    >MB Adobe Reader.

    Until you discover that many docs won't print on Foxit...

    --

    When they discover the center of the universe,
    a lot of people will be disappointed to discover they are not it.

    ....Bernard Bailey

    Steve, Jul 24, 2007

    Ian Betts Guest

    "mkbj" <> wrote in message
    > When I try to open a link that requires acrobat reader I get a message
    > stating there is an internal error. I click ok and it procedes like it is
    > going to open the document, then I get another message: There was an error
    > opening this document. This viewer cannot decrypt this document.
    > Then of course, the document is blank.
    > Other times I get an error..(can't remember it right now) that says
    > something about the font....it then only displays part of the document.
    > Am I doing something wrong? Thanks for your help.

    Delete your Adobe Reader in the normal way and go back to Adobe.com and
    download again and install. This will save you agonizing over a problem.
    Most times these downloads work , sometimes they just don't. As the program
    is free, nothing lost in starting over.

    --
    Ian

    Ian Betts, Aug 4, 2007