acf_where

Dewey Edwards

The acf location list has now grown to 105 entries ....

Any more additons or corrections ?

From a different thread - ceg's reply to me

"Subject: Re: Moviing, and must move to dialup = NEED last gasp
broadband recommendations"
you are from the Texas/Oklahoma area. Update Cousin Stanley if you
wish.

About 5 miles north of McAlester, OK...then about 4 miles east on
highway 113 at the Indianola turnoff. If you mapquest for Bug Tussle
Oklahoma, you'll see the cove of the lake I walk around the corner to
fish in. The property we're buying is a 10 acre tract over in Buzzard
Gap which is about 1 mile south of Wilburton then about 6 miles east.
There's a lake, Buzzard Gap Lake, about a hundred yards or so from our
property. It's a nice 7-8 acre lake that sets up in the woods.

tim

Canada, BC, Oliver <snip email addy>

Hey there Cousin Stanley.
Would you mind snipping the gmail address next time you post the list
please. You can can put in Tim in place of it. I guess it's kinda my
fault for not having Agent set up with a name in the proper place.

Thanks in advance.

tim

Sietse Fliege

Rod said:
Actually, I recognize a fellow Gelderlander, since I was born and
raised in our countries largest 'provincie' to.

Hi Rod! Are you *the* Rod? Prince of the province of Gelderland? :)

Sietse Fliege

omega said:
(I'm an ACF single now. I broke it off with Bjorn Simonsen -- after
I caught him flirting with "Chrissy Cruiser.")

I wouldn't dare looking down Chrissy's blouse (given the chance, that
is) and risk your wrath!

Rod

Hi Rod! Are you *the* Rod? Prince of the province of Gelderland? :)

It was a duke, not a prince, and allthough I consider myself to be *the*
Rod, most people don't agree ;)

Cousin Stanley

| Hey, Cousin Stanley,
|
| That Canada,British Columbia
| is actually Canada, BC, Vancouver.
|
| Have a great day!

Cousin Mike ....

Got it ....

Thanks for the correction ....

You have a great day too ....

Cousin Stanley

| Canada, BC, Oliver <snip email addy>
|
| Hey there Cousin Stanley.
|
| Would you mind snipping the gmail address next time you post the list
| please. You can can put in Tim in place of it.

Hey there Cousin Tim ....

Removed the eMail address
and Tim-ed you instead ....

| I guess it's kinda my fault for not having Agent set up
| with a name in the proper place.

No problem ....

I'm just typing in what shows up
in the Sender field of my news reader ....

| Thanks in advance.

You're welcome ....

Cousin Stanley

| US, Illinois, Jacksonville Chris L

Cousin Chris L ....

Got it ....

Thanks for the addition ....

Cousin Stanley

| From a different thread - ceg's reply to me
|
| BTW, for all others, there really is a Bug Tussle (several).
| About 5 miles north of McAlester, OK

Cousin Dewey ....

I've got you in upstate NY, and am a bit confused,
but I think you're saying that Cousin ceg is moving
or has moved to Bug Tussle, Oklahoma ????

There is also a tiny community known as Bug Tussle
in north east Texas, which I think is on Highway 183
a few miles south of Paris, Texas ....

Dewey Edwards

| From a different thread - ceg's reply to me
|
| BTW, for all others, there really is a Bug Tussle (several).
| About 5 miles north of McAlester, OK

Cousin Dewey ....

I've got you in upstate NY, and am a bit confused,
but I think you're saying that Cousin ceg is moving
or has moved to Bug Tussle, Oklahoma ????

Gather he's there and buying land in the 'burbs.
There is also a tiny community known as Bug Tussle
in north east Texas, which I think is on Highway 183
a few miles south of Paris, Texas ....

Maybe ceg should straighten out which side of the state line.

Cousin Stanley

| Maybe ceg should straighten out which side of the state line

Cousin Dewey ....

For the mean time I'll stick him in Bug Tussle, OK
since '5 miles north of McAlester, OK' sounds OK
and we'll straighten it out for sure when he returns ....

Thanks for the info ....

jfw06013

Cousin said:
A location-sorted view from the Irfanview Question Sub-Thread
Where Y'all Is ....

Australia, Melbourne Mike Echo
Australia, Melbourne derek / nul
Australia, New South Wales Aussie Bomber
Brazil, Canoas, Rio Grande do Sul Chaos Master
Canada Paul Johnson
Canada, New Brunswick Drummy
Canada, Ontario SW Rose Weir
Canada, Saskatchewan GoodTime Barnie
Canada, Toronto xtort
France, Paris Antoine
Italy Beppe
Italy MLC
Japan, Kisarazu City GR
Minnesota, Minneapolis Dan Goodman
Netherlands Onno Voors
Netherlands, Eindhoven Rod
New Zealand, Wellington Nicolaas Hawkins
Russia alex
Scotland Alastair Smeaton
Scottish Highlands Semolina Pilchard
Sweden, North Roger Johansson
UK zoo
UK, Bolton D.G.
UK, Forest of Dean Roger Hunt
UK, Hampshire Harvey Van Sickle
UK, Hertfordshire Dan Glybitz
UK, Selsey, West Sussex Pete Lawrence
UK, West Wales, Cardigan Bay Colin
UK, West Wales, Essex jo
US Global Warming
US, Alabama, Rogersville Vic Dura
US, Arizona, Phoenix Cousin Stanley
US, California, Northern omega
US, California, Silicon Valley BarryTone
US, Illinois, River Grove SYSYPHUS' SISTER
US, Louisiana, NW FadedGlory
US, Louisiana, New Orleans Q
US, Michigan Old Hippy
US, Michigan, Detroit Omar
US, Michigan, Grand Rapids Susan Bugher
US, Missouri burnr
US, New Jersey, Lawrenceville S.Hicks
US, North Carolina, Albermarle ncSkeet
US, Ohio David P. Cox
US, Ohio, Beavercreek Ray
US, Tennessee, Chattanooga Duddits
US, Texas, Austin Jan
US, Texas, Brackettville seabat
US, Texas, Nacogdoches REM
US, Virginia, Ladysmith Richard
US, Washington, Northwest cathair
US, Connecticut, Colchester John

Cousin Stanley

| Hey 'Cous,
| Planning a bunch of B&E's?

Can't afford the plane tickets
to make it all around the world
to find them ....

| Add me,
| POKO Canada, Ontario, Manitoulin Island

Gotcha ....

# entries now at 109 ....

Entries have slowed down to almost a stop,
so I will post the latest list again in a few days ....

Cousin Stanley

| Northern Wisconsin on the frozen tundra (seems like it anyway).

Cousin granpaw ....

Gotcha freezing .... Entry # 110

You might throw yet another log
on the fire ....

REM

Can you post the list of acf participants from this thread and the
locations of each?

Would anyone else like to be added to the list? Your logon, city,
state, country (or equivalent) should work.

I've altered the Xearth program to use .ini files, one for settings
and one for markers, and I'd like to load that data into it.

As for font selection for markers, it appears all font info is for the
dialog boxes and does not pertain to the font used on the .bmp file.
I'm still looking, but I'm not sure different fonts can be used for
marker labels. I don't know much about .bmp creation, or why differing
fonts could not be used.

The user can set the color of the marker labels. Most colors don't
work well though. Dark colors blend into the blackness of space as the
marker labels move off the green and blue globe. Many other colors
don't do well against the green and blue globe colors. Perhaps I can
allow the users to set the green and blue values of the globe to match
the lable color desired.

I'll try and wrap up a beta release asap. There is much documentation
to amend and more testing on my part. It seems pretty well behaved at
this point though. I did remove the quake code, as that was not very
well behaved.

Dan Goodman

Can you post the list of acf participants from this thread and the
locations of each?

Would anyone else like to be added to the list? Your logon, city,
state, country (or equivalent) should work.

Dan Goodman, Minneapolis, Minnesota, US.

--
Dan Goodman
Journal http://www.livejournal.com/users/dsgood