acf_where

Cousin Stanley

A location-sorted view from the Irfanview Question Sub-Thread
Where Y'all Is ....

Australia, Melbourne Mike Echo
Australia, Melbourne derek / nul
Australia, New South Wales Aussie Bomber
Brazil, Canoas, Rio Grande do Sul Chaos Master
Canada Paul Johnson
Canada, New Brunswick Drummy
Canada, Ontario SW Rose Weir
Canada, Saskatchewan GoodTime Barnie
Canada, Toronto xtort
France, Paris Antoine
Italy Beppe
Italy MLC
Japan, Kisarazu City GR
Minnesota, Minneapolis Dan Goodman
Netherlands Onno Voors
Netherlands, Eindhoven Rod
New Zealand, Wellington Nicolaas Hawkins
Russia alex
Scotland Alastair Smeaton
Scottish Highlands Semolina Pilchard
Sweden, North Roger Johansson
UK zoo
UK, Bolton D.G.
UK, Forest of Dean Roger Hunt
UK, Hampshire Harvey Van Sickle
UK, Hertfordshire Dan Glybitz
UK, Selsey, West Sussex Pete Lawrence
UK, West Wales, Cardigan Bay Colin
UK, West Wales, Essex jo
US Global Warming
US, Alabama, Rogersville Vic Dura
US, Arizona, Phoenix Cousin Stanley
US, California, Northern omega
US, California, Silicon Valley BarryTone
US, Illinois, River Grove SYSYPHUS' SISTER
US, Louisiana, NW FadedGlory
US, Louisiana, New Orleans Q
US, Michigan Old Hippy
US, Michigan, Detroit Omar
US, Michigan, Grand Rapids Susan Bugher
US, Missouri burnr
US, New Jersey, Lawrenceville S.Hicks
US, North Carolina, Albermarle ncSkeet
US, Ohio David P. Cox
US, Ohio, Beavercreek Ray
US, Tennessee, Chattanooga Duddits
US, Texas, Austin Jan
US, Texas, Brackettville seabat
US, Texas, Nacogdoches REM
US, Virginia, Ladysmith Richard
US, Washington, Northwest cathair

Chaos Master

Cousin Stanley is, and always will be:
Brazil, Canoas, Rio Grande do Sul Chaos Master

Looks like I'm the only Brazilian here!

[]s
--
Chaos Master®, posting from somewhere near Porto Alegre, Brazil.
"... one either has a shit, or not. Do you have yours?"

To reply remove "DEADTOTHESPAMMER" from address.

omega

Cousin Stanley said:
A location-sorted view from the Irfanview Question Sub-Thread
Where Y'all Is ....

Australia, Melbourne Mike Echo
Australia, Melbourne derek / nul
Australia, New South Wales Aussie Bomber
Brazil, Canoas, Rio Grande do Sul Chaos Master

Cousin Stanley, I hope that you will keep you dbs open, and update this
when the thread has rounded off. I was thinking to do the same thing,
collect the data here, and now am most pleased to see someone else has
already taken on the task.

Btw, I keep having this wistful wish to see this data represented on a nice
graphical world map. Not sure what symbol to represent each ACF'er. Little
thumbtacks don't seem to swift. Whichever would be used, even a pretty
colored dot, the main point: I'd love if someone would show off their
software skills and create a graphical map like that, with the markers
for the ACF poster locations.

Cousin Stanley

| Cousin Stanley, I hope that you will keep your dbs open,
| and update this when the thread has rounded off.

Cousin Karen ....

I'll keep an eye on the orginating thread and this one
for entries that I didn't find initially ....

I don't have them in a data base ....

Just typed the ( name , location ) entries
into a text file, then wrote a small Python program
to re-order by ( location , name ) and sort ....

So adding new entries and re-sorting will be easy ....

| Btw, I keep having this wistful wish
| to see this data represented on a nice graphical world map.

I had exactly the same vision, but also didn't see
a quick way to put it all together ....

Cousin Stanley

| Looks like I'm the only Brazilian here!

Cousin Chaos Master ....

Looks like some local Brazillian recruiting
might be in order ....

Spread the word ....

Chaos Master

Cousin Stanley is, and always will be:
Cousin Chaos Master ....

Looks like some local Brazillian recruiting
might be in order ....

Spread the word ....

Most Brazilians seem to prefer pirated software than freeware. :(

[]s
--
Chaos Master®, posting from somewhere near Porto Alegre, Brazil.
"... one either has a shit, or not. Do you have yours?"
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
http://marreka.blogspot.com --> news, hotter than high-power transistors!

To reply remove "DEADTOTHESPAMMER" from address.

Cousin Stanley

After adding a few more entries,
the acf( location , name ) count
is now up to 68 ....

Can we make it to at least 100 ?

Semolina Pilchard

A location-sorted view from the Irfanview Question Sub-Thread
Where Y'all Is ....

Great work, Cousin Stanley. You might list the two Scottish entries
under UK.

Cousin Stanley

| Great work, Cousin Stanley.

Cousin Semolina ....

Thanks ....

| You might list the two Scottish entries under UK.

Yes that would of course be more realistic
and I will move you Scotts to the UK ....

Back around 1980-81 I had the pleasure
of spending a few days during the Christmas/
New Year's season ( Hogmanay ? ) in a small
Scottish village on the eastern shore ....

Can't remember the name of the village now,
but there was a small US Navy base there ....

I was suprised at how beautifully green
the country-side was at that time of year
and very much enjoyed the friendly people,
the scones, and the *whiskey* ....

Semolina Pilchard

Back around 1980-81 I had the pleasure
of spending a few days during the Christmas/
New Year's season ( Hogmanay ? ) in a small
Scottish village on the eastern shore ....

Can't remember the name of the village now,
but there was a small US Navy base there ....

I was suprised at how beautifully green
the country-side was at that time of year
and very much enjoyed the friendly people,
the scones, and the *whiskey* ....

Not sure where that would be. I think there's a US Navy Base in
Aberdeenshire and there used to be one in Caithness, but it's closed
now.

This is my part of Scotland:
www.helmsdale.org

canetoad

Cousin said:
| Cousin Stanley, I hope that you will keep your dbs open,
| and update this when the thread has rounded off.

Cousin Karen ....

I'll keep an eye on the orginating thread and this one
for entries that I didn't find initially ....

.....Melbourne, Australia

Rod

| Cousin Stanley, I hope that you will keep your dbs open,
| and update this when the thread has rounded off.

Cousin Karen ....

I'll keep an eye on the orginating thread and this one
for entries that I didn't find initially ....

I don't have them in a data base ....

Just typed the ( name , location ) entries
into a text file, then wrote a small Python program
to re-order by ( location , name ) and sort ....

So adding new entries and re-sorting will be easy ....

Thank you Cousin Stanley, this is excellent work !
| Btw, I keep having this wistful wish
| to see this data represented on a nice graphical world map.

I had exactly the same vision, but also didn't see
a quick way to put it all together ....

Maybe a small map with a dot for every 5 people (or when less, a number in
the dot) ?

Ron May

Message-ID said:
After adding a few more entries,