Access Access 2010 multi page invoice report

Reaction score
I'm trying to generate a multi page invoice that shows a cumulative years worth of data for multiple people. We collect copy counts from 23 copiers monthly. I need to be able to send an invoice to each department for the charges accrued on their copier. To make it more complicated, each copier has 2-33 sub-accounts on it. There needs to be an invoice that is generated for each sub-account on all copiers that shows how many copies they have done, per month for a specific time frame and I'd like each of them to be on a single page.

The year would begin with June and end in May. June's invoice should only show June's copy counts. September's invoice should show June, July, August, and Septembers copy counts (with the month listed). I need the copy count column for all months to be totaled and subtracted by a specific "allowance". When the allowance has been used up, a charge for a specific amount per overage should show on at the bottom.

We have an invoice like this now, but it only shows the current months copy counts. If there is a way to edit our current invoice so as to not reinvent the wheel so to speak, I'm all for that.

This is what the current invoice looks like. It's very basic and doesn't need to be pretty.

Attachments

• Invoice - Design View.PNG
    Invoice - Design View.PNG
    46.2 KB · Views: 803
  • Invoice - Report View.PNG
    Invoice - Report View.PNG
    34.3 KB · Views: 499

Ask a Question