Access Access 2007 command button not working

Reaction score
I am trying to add a command button to a form. The button and wizard are active on the menu. When I select the command button on the tool menu nothing happens. No wizard comes up, Can't draw a button on the form. Nothing? Any ideas? Help is appreciated :confused:

Reaction score
Does the wizard work for anything besides command buttons? Or is the wizard completely broken?

Reaction score
I have used wizards for other actions (Table design etc...) but the one for the command button just seems to not respond (can't draw the button, no window to define the command etc...).

Reaction score
I am trying to add a command button to a form. The button and wizard are active on the menu. When I select the command button on the tool menu nothing happens. No wizard comes up, Can't draw a button on the form. Nothing? Any ideas? Help is appreciated :confused:

Hi
Please check if the "Use Control Wizards" in the right side of the tool bar is selected. Select and then try to add the command button and the wizard opens

Ask a Question