    Any solution? (Free software would be nice!)

    Thanks!

    Alexandre Heil França

    Alexandre Heil Franca, Sep 14, 2003

  2. Alexandre Heil Franca

    Paul Guest

    Hi
    I'm been using OsaSync Pro for a good year now and I love it. It keeps
    outlook at my laptop in sync with my home computer. You can use it on
    a peer-to-peer network or with a server.

    Take a look at www.vaita.com and try the basic version, even though I
    recommend the pro version for syncing everything in outlook.

    Paul

    Paul, Sep 14, 2003

  3. Hi Paul,

    Thanks for your recommendation. But am not sure, if it solves my
    problem. I have no Laptop and I am not able to connect to the network
    in my office through "Microsoft Network", so I would need any kind a
    "file synchronisation"...

    I will try further, thanks again!

    Alexandre

    Alexandre Heil Franca, Sep 15, 2003
  4. Alexandre Heil Franca

    Chris Guest

    Check out these. Some will allow you to sync via a floppy or other media.

    http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/sync.htm
    "Alexandre Heil Franca" <> wrote in
    message news:...

    Chris, Sep 16, 2003
  5. Alexandre Heil Franca

    lillac

    Joined:
    Apr 6, 2010
    Messages:
    3
    Likes Received:
    0
    sync via email

    there's a great tool that allows to sync Outlook data via email called ShareO. however it's not free but does the job great. you should try it :)
    http://download.cnet.com/ShareO-for-Outlook/3000-2064_4-10169748.html

    lillac, Apr 19, 2010
  6. Alexandre Heil Franca

    javier_noga