"A program is trying to access e-mail addresses you have stored in Outlook. Do you want to allow thi

Ramana

Hi,
I have written a VB script to access outlook public folders and save all the
messages to file system using saveas method of mail item.
While running this script I am getting the security warning dialog (A
program is trying to access e-mail addresses you have stored in Outlook. Do
you want to allow this?" ).
I think this dialog should come if we access outlook address book through
script / VBA. But

1) Why I am getting this security warning when I am NOT accessing the
address book in my script?
2) How to get rid of this dialog as I would like to run this script in
un-attended mode (Scheduled task)

Advance Help

Thanks,
Ramana