9800 to 1300 ????

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
I got an All In Wonder 1300 Pro for my sisters pc . If I take my 9800SE out of my pc can I just drop the 1300 straight in to test it out without having to mess around with drivers and stuff . I'm using the latest Guru drivers , they cover all cards don't they ??

:confused:

Reaction score
As long as the form factor is the same then yes u can. It should detect the card automatically and ask for drivers though. U may have to remove the original drivers and start from Standard VGA not too sure bout Radeon cards dont own them anymore

ie

AGP > AGP

PCI-E > PCI-E

I'm sure u already knw that though :)

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Yup knew that but ta .
Was the Guru driver thing I was after as I'm not in the mood to faf around . Hope it works I only paid £7-20 all in for it .

nod.gif

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Looks like I wasted me money as the card wont fit on my board or me sisters as the slots in the gold connector don't match with our boards . Its deffinitly an AGP as it fits in a older board I have . Bummer as its too late to get anything intime for Christmas now .
wallbash.gif

Ask a Question