3 reasons I use Firefox, nice for IE7!

In case anyone from Microsoft is reading this, I wanted to list the 3 reasons
I use FireFox in hopes that Microsoft will add these features to IE7

(1) Tabbed browsing: I can hit news.google.com and pick 5-20 articles in
tabs. They can download in other tabs while I’m continue picking articles I
want to read. Then I can read then without waiting for them to download.

(2) Find within the web page ! Ctrl-F opens a find box on the bottom of the
browser instead of window over the page I’m looking at. As I type into the
window, Firefox highlights the found word so I can see it on the page, unlike
IE which I can hardly ever see the found word. Also the find wraps!

(3) Zoom in! In FireFox I can use Crtl + to zoom into on a page even if
they have CSS style sheets making the text too small to read. Many times
IE’s View Text Size does not work, but Firefox will work anyway.

Features no browser has:

(1) Ability to disable Macromedia Flash, Movies and all that crap, as a
default with the ability to right click a view it if I choose to see that
silly nonsense. I’m tired of going to a page only to have some sound or
moving picture all over my screen.
(2) More information about those browser help objects and tool bar things.
Info such as where did they come from, and when were they installed? The
current “Manage Add-Ons†does not list this info, so I don’t know what I’m
disabling when I disable it.

Empower us with options

James

adblock for firefox. its a great extention (plugin) :)
http://adblock.mozdev.org/

you can hold ctrl and click an antimatied gif, or any other image thats
anoying and click it , it wil disapear. and hot keys to disable flash.

"rwg - addr: rwgreene1, morinmoss.com" <rwg - addr: rwgreene1, morinmoss.com
@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

Viktor Krammer

Hello,

At least some of your requested features are available in form of
extensions:

1) Tabbed browsing
MSN Search Toolbar

2) Find within the web page !
Zoom in!
Ability to disable Macromedia Flash

I have implemented this features in Quero Toolbar:
http://www.quero.at/

I welcome your feedback

Viktor

Fuzzy Logic

adblock for firefox. its a great extention (plugin) :)
http://adblock.mozdev.org/

you can hold ctrl and click an antimatied gif, or any other image thats
anoying and click it , it wil disapear. and hot keys to disable flash.

"rwg - addr: rwgreene1, morinmoss.com" <rwg - addr: rwgreene1,
morinmoss.com @discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

Avant has most of these features and many more without the need to install
additional plugins. Avant is a shell for IE and only about 1MB download! I
love this program <www.avantbrowser.com>