    from 28 seconds to a 17 second video. I even converted the file to a WMV and
    its is still 28 seconds long and when I import the WMV video it still makes
    it only a 17 second video. WTF?

    Wesley, Mar 22, 2009

  2. Wesley

    PapaJohn Guest

    If you used the same file name as before, maybe the collection database or
    project file is stuck on the original clip's duration. If that's the case
    use a different file name.

    If it's not that, then it's probably related to the codec used to compress
    the file, one that doesn't work well in Movie Maker... and needs conversion
    before use.

    --
    PapaJohn
    www.papajohn.org