101 error

Steve Dodson [MSFT]

Are you logged on as an administrator? If so, can you try a re-install. We
are trying to get something better on this, but it is related to a
permissions issue, and re-install has worked in many cases if the control
panel update does not work.

-steve

Steve Dodson [MSFT]
MCSE, CISSP
PSS Security

originated.

-Open Windows Task Manager
*End task for gcasDTServ.exe*
-Restart application

From: "Redggie" <[email protected]>
Sender: "Redggie" <[email protected]>
Subject: 101 error
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2005 05:27:15 -0800
Newsgroups: microsoft.private.security.spyware.announcements

Same as the rest I also updated via the control panel
still 101 error. and idea's?

.

Larry

I have the same problem and tried the reinstall, the
update, killed gcasServ.exe, and still get the 101 error.
Are you logged on as an administrator? If so, can you
try
a re-install. We
are trying to get something better on this, but it is related to a
permissions issue, and re-install has worked in many cases if the control
panel update does not work.

-steve

Steve Dodson [MSFT]
MCSE, CISSP
PSS Security
and
confers no rights.

originated.
.

Paul

I get this error occasionally when I try to run on
Windows 2000 server but not every time, I think that it
could be when the server is busy?

I get Error 103 on Windows 2003 Server anyone have any
ideas on this?
I have the same problem and tried the reinstall, the
update, killed gcasServ.exe, and still get the 101 error.
Are you logged on as an administrator? If so, can you
try
a re-install. We
are trying to get something better on this, but it is related to a
permissions issue, and re-install has worked in many cases if the control
panel update does not work.

-steve

Steve Dodson [MSFT]
MCSE, CISSP
PSS Security
and
confers no rights.
Use of included script samples are subject to the
terms
specified at

originated.
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2005 05:27:15 -0800
Newsgroups: microsoft.private.security.spyware.announcements

Same as the rest I also updated via the control panel
still 101 error. and idea's?

.
.
.

dtfixitman

Likewise. I have an XP machine with the 101 error. Followed all advise
with no luck. I am an IT manager, and have been successful with several
computers runing MS AntiSpyware, with exception to one.