ZIP Pointer

Sedition

It's an easy to use utility for finding American cities on the
geographical map.

With ZIP Pointer you can:
Locate USA towns by ZIP codes
Locate Canada towns by postal codes
View city coordinates
ZIP Pointer will help you to
Check customer information
Verify postal addresses
Reduce credit card frauds
Using the program is simple. For example, if you enter a Zip Code, the
program will give you the matching city, state, latitude, and
longitude.
http://www.armcode.com/zip-pointer/

Susan Bugher

Sedition said:
It's an easy to use utility for finding American cities on the
geographical map.

<q>
Windows 95/98/ME/2000/NT/XP/2003
Trial limitations: unlimited trial period, nag message.
Donation price: $10.00.
</q>

Susan
--
Posted to alt.comp.freeware

Susan Bugher

Craig said:
Susan Bugher wrote:

I'm also sighing. . . I posted some additional *info* - I reserve the
heavy artillery for $$$ware recommendations (black is not white) because
there are a million shades of gray in the "Freeware" world. . .

Just FYI. . .

"Donation price: $10.00" is similar to Cacheman's blurb (and Cacheman
graced the PL pages for several years). See "What does Cacheman cost?" I
haven't tried Cacheman but there have been posts that say Cacheman has
nag screens (AFAIK there have been none that claim it is *Nagware*).

http://www.outertech.com/index.php?_charisma_page=product&id=2

Susan
--
Posted to alt.comp.freeware

Craig

Susan said:
I'm also sighing. . . I posted some additional *info* - I reserve the
heavy artillery for $$$ware recommendations (black is not white) because
there are a million shades of gray in the "Freeware" world. . .
.... said:

Understood Susan;

The sigh is more for having to wade through tramp's aliased posts than
anything else.

-Craig

Susan Bugher

Craig said:
The sigh is more for having to wade through tramp's aliased posts than
anything else.

re the aliases. . . IMO "He only does it to annoy because he knows it
teases." That seems to be the "in thing" in ACF lately.

sigh. . . ;)

Susan
--
Posted to alt.comp.freeware