Your Premiership Predictions?

Reaction score
got it wrong again

I thought the top 3 would be: Wigan, Portsmouth & Fulham

And relegated would be: Chelsea, Man U & Arsenal, sadly not to be:(

Just it pee's me off that the other teams in the Championship & Division 1 & 2 hardly get a mention. A large % of players come from the lower divisions, or do we not matter as we dont play "sexy football" or play at "old trafford" or have a player costing "15 million". At least lower division teams field sides that has the odd English, Welsh, Scottish or Irish players/s in the team, some without an overseas player at all:eek: :rolleyes: .

That's my moan over with, Thanks for listen, you have been a great audience
happywave.gif

Reaction score
murdoch said:
I thought the top 3 would be: Wigan, Portsmouth & Fulham

And relegated would be: Chelsea, Man U & Arsenal, sadly not to be:(

Just it pee's me off that the other teams in the Championship & Division 1 & 2 hardly get a mention. A large % of players come from the lower divisions, or do we not matter as we dont play "sexy football" or play at "old trafford" or have a player costing "15 million". At least lower division teams field sides that has the odd English, Welsh, Scottish or Irish players/s in the team, some without an overseas player at all:eek: :rolleyes: .

That's my moan over with, Thanks for listen, you have been a great audience
happywave.gif

Very good:lol: Very true:thumb:

Reaction score
Lets bring back the Home Internationals:thumb:

Only stopped because those Scottish fans had a riot and broke the cross bar:rolleyes:

Reaction score
murdoch said:

Only stopped because those Scottish fans had a riot and broke the cross bar:rolleyes:
I agree bring Home International games back:nod:

chelseafc2005

Crunchtastic
Reaction score
murdoch said:

another thing bout the scottish fans.

during the worrld cup the sale of international shirts which ARE NOT england shirts skyrocket.
THe scots will root for anybody BUT the english

i found that quite funny when i read it this morning

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
Ok...Boys ..the facts

1. Chelsea are Champions because they are the most consistent team over 38 games..Fact

2. Liverpool are in the FA cup final because against Chelsea they were the best team on the day...Fact

3. Arsenal are in the Champions league Semi-Final because like Liverpool and (Manchester United)they can and will beat anyone on their day....Fact

Chelsea ...John Terry , Frank Lampard
Liverpool....Jamie Carragher, Steven Gerrard
Man. Utd...Wayne Rooney
Arsenal...Thierry Henry...Cesc Fabregas

5 of the 7 above are English so ........

Chelsea ..you are right...Chelsea are the most consistent team and deserve the League
Murdoch ..you are right ..English players should be more prominent in our game
Itsme..You have a team that has a great English Nucleus..Michael Carrick , Ledley King , Paul Robinson , Aaron Lennon..

The problem we need to expel from our own passionate National Game is the downright cheating methods some players have..
1. Didier Drogba
2.Arjan Robben
3.Robert Pires

The European Synchronised Che***

Now that is my opinion ;)

chelseafc2005

Crunchtastic
Reaction score
Rush said:
Ok...Boys ..the facts

1. Chelsea are Champions because they are the most consistent team over 38 games..Fact

2. Liverpool are in the FA cup final because against Chelsea they were the best team on the day...Fact

3. Arsenal are in the Champions league Semi-Final because like Liverpool and (Manchester United)they can and will beat anyone on their day....Fact

Man. Utd...Wayne Rooney

Chelsea ..you are right...Chelsea are the most consistent team and deserve the League
Itsme..You have a team that has a great English Nucleus..Michael Carrick , Ledley King , Paul Robinson , Aaron Lennon..

The problem we need to expel from our own passionate National Game is the downright cheating methods some players have..
1. Didier Drogba
2.Arjan Robben
3.Robert Pires

you forgot to add baros to the list of divers

he has the most yellow cards from diving this yr =2
drogba =0
robben =1
j.cole=1
those are the only chelsea players to recieve yellows for diving

but all the bad press for drogba gave him a good kick up the arse he has bn on great form since the papers started thei slaughter against him

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
By Chelsea
but all the bad press for drogba gave him a good kick up the arse he has bn on great form since the papers started thei slaughter against him

But why do it in the first place ???;)

chelseafc2005

Crunchtastic
Reaction score
Rush said:
By Chelsea

But why do it in the first place ???;)

the players do it becuase they think it will add something to their game like why do players do drugs??????

Reaction score
I missed this one! LOL at the West Ham prediction :D
Nine british born players in the FA Cup Semi Final win over Middlesbrough..

Reaction score
Up the spurs

cirianz said:
I'm sorry but *ducks* I have to ask... who are the spurs? :confused:
Tottenham Hotspurs who's nick name is spurs.
A team that plays in the English premiership.

Why not do like they have in rugby, if you commit a foul the ball is moved back 10 meters, the same for giving lip to the ref, either that or just send the cheats off.

Reaction score
well Chelsea can still unrealistically lose the tite!

all they got to do is lose their last three games by 2 or 3 goals....
against man utd, blackburn and Newcastle

and then man utd have got to score 3 or 4 goals a game!
:)

very unrealistic

The day Sunderland bottom of the league pulled of a draw at old traford
was the day chelsea won the title
damn bloody black cats, nothing to play for except first divison fooball and they pull of a 0-0
so very frustrating!

im hoping that the gap between first and second will be less than last year
something to suggest man utd getting closer and closer
oh and there is the game at stamford bridge this saturday

nething other than a man utd win would mean chelsea win the title!
that would be painful specially when some years back arsenal beat man u at home and that gave the gunners the title!

stiull i like to be optimistoc it aint over till the fat lady sings!

cirianz

Chatter Box
Reaction score
feckit said:
Tottenham Hotspurs who's nick name is spurs.
A team that plays in the English premiership.

Why not do like they have in rugby, if you commit a foul the ball is moved back 10 meters, the same for giving lip to the ref, either that or just send the cheats off.

:) Thanks. I don't know much about football but my ex-hubby was in a soccer team way back when, & they were very proud of their record of being the worst team in Otago for 3 years running:rolleyes:

males are very strange animals I think :nod:

I'm afraid that I'm not a big rugby fan... This is where I get charged with "unkiwilike behaviour"... but it just never caught my interest. Mind you I would probably go along to see a game between the All Blacks & an 'American football' team (sans body armour of course).

One bit of random trivia. Anyone who's seen the All Blacks play will have seen them all doing that Haka at the start. The haka is a sacred type maori war dance & normally cannot be performed by a woman. There are, however a few women's Haka's. One of them goes... "Ka mate Ka mate... "

I find it mildly amusing that this haka that is supposed to be such a symbol of testosterone fueled aggression... is actually a woman's haka :)
Most people don't know this... including most New Zealanders so if you're ever watching the start of an all blacks game you'll notice than generally the women don't call the Haka along with the rest of the crowd.

Reaction score
Rush said:
Ok...Boys ..the facts

Man. Utd...Wayne Rooney

1. Didier Drogba
2.Arjan Robben
3.Robert Pires

Well said!:thumb:
Now an introduction of "Best footballing actor" award should be on the cards; The prize for the winner Banned for the following season, no wages, no appeals,no nothing, then we would see a better standard of the game from the terraces.:D

Reaction score
"Best footballing actor"

Sean Bean or any player from Chelski

I only know some chelski players dive cos it said so in the sexy soar away sun, i read the telegraph but we swap papers at work at lunch time, one person went from the times to the daily sport today, a real eye opener for her:eek:

Ask a Question