Martin ©¿©¬

"Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients."
"The following recipient(s) could not be reached"

I keep getting this error message using Outlook 2003 even though I
have gone over my settings a dozen times
Receiving emails fine
Anyone know how to fix please?

I Don't have probs using the same settings in Agent

Running Vista

Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

What is the rest of the NDR? That is where the meat is to be found.

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

reading.

After furious head scratching, Martin ©¿©¬ @nohere.net asked:

| "Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients."
| "The following recipient(s) could not be reached"
|
| I keep getting this error message using Outlook 2003 even though I
| have gone over my settings a dozen times
| Receiving emails fine
| Anyone know how to fix please?
|
| I Don't have probs using the same settings in Agent
|
| Running Vista

Kim K

Usually this means that one of the e-mail addresses that you're trying to
send to isn't valid. The error message you got should tell you which one it
is.

Martin ©¿©¬

What is the rest of the NDR? That is where the meat is to be found.
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

Here is the contents of the message
I know for definite that the email addresses are good

None of your e-mail accounts could send to this recipient.

'Jennifer McIlwrath' on 04/01/2008 01:11 PM
None of your e-mail accounts could send to this recipient.

'James & Margaret' on 04/01/2008 01:11 PM
None of your e-mail accounts could send to this recipient.

'Josie - Work' on 04/01/2008 01:11 PM
None of your e-mail accounts could send to this recipient.

'Lynn' on 04/01/2008 01:11 PM
None of your e-mail accounts could send to this recipient.

'Sharon - Work' on 04/01/2008 01:11 PM
None of your e-mail accounts could send to this recipient.

'Shirley McIlwrath' on 04/01/2008 01:11 PM
None of your e-mail accounts could send to this recipient.

Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

No, that is NOT all of the NDR. There is also a set of numeric identifiers that appear beneath the message "None of your e-mail accounts could send to this recipient"

What is it?

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

reading.

After furious head scratching, Martin ©¿©¬ @nohere.net asked:

| On Thu, 3 Jan 2008 09:26:55 -0800, "Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]"
|
|| What is the rest of the NDR? That is where the meat is to be found.
|| Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]
|
| Here is the contents of the message
| I know for definite that the email addresses are good
| Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients.

ronreddog

Milly, I have a user receiving the same thing, and there is no set of
numeric identifiers that appear beneath the message in Outlook.