you should have one botton to click to fix all error and update

you given all the instruction do this to that etc. it would be much helpfull
if you have a dowload auto fix botton .then ruqies like me just click
fix errors and udates. what is wriong with that.
thanks

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/com...-a5f8-75eba85c837f&dg=microsoft.public.access

Allen Browne

Why give away such a great idea to Microsoft?

You could make billions by creating an Auto-Fix button that automatically
fixes all problems with any software. Give it a go.

:)

--
Allen Browne - Microsoft MVP. Perth, Western Australia.

"fixing error and updates" <fixing error and
news:[email protected]...