XP2400 system for sale

Reaction score
I hope i can post this here?

All brand new components.

XP2400 (Currently running stable at XP3000 speeds)
512MB 2100 DDR RAM
80GB Hard Drive
Radeon 9200 128MB Gfx Card with TV out
52x Sony CD Writer & Floppy (Both Black)
If you want a Toshiba 4x DVD-R/RW IDE Burner instead of the 52x cdrw burner its £25 extra
Front Ports for 2xUSB 2.0/Audio/Microphone (underneith centre grill)
Features 4x USB 2.0 and LAN on back.
56k Modem
Onboard Soundcard
Artic Cooling Silent Heatsink
Internal Case Fan
350w PSU inc Cable
"Mercedes" Style Case - red, blue or silver your choice. (The sides are beige and features twin lights for power and hard drive access)
Includes all drivers/manuals, plus disc of extra utitilies.

If you don't want the system running at XP3000 speeds I can change it back for you if you want - it can be easily changed inside the bios. The CPU temp is reasonably cool even overclocked. Also the whole machine as a whole is pretty quite. The whole system uses well known brands, so it all should run fine.

The system is currently set up with WinXP Pro, although Ill have to remove it. If you want to send me your own WinXP I can install it for you if you want it set up and ready to go. OrI can purchase a copy of Xp home and install everything for you for an additional £65. Lastly I can just send it to you and you can install your own OS on it etc.

Im asking £360 + £20 delievery. OR £385 + £20 delievery for the dvd burner with it.

Check my feedback on ebay under "iago2000" if you need to.

Any questions please email me at (e-mail address removed)

thanks!

a picture can be accessed here:
http://homepages.nildram.co.uk/~nin64/xp2400.jpg

Reaction score
"XP2400 (Currently running stable at XP3000 speeds)"

so it runs @ circa 2ghz???

;)

Ask a Question