Xp shut down error: End Program - Win Min

G

I get a end program - win min is not responding during shut down. Also iedll.exe error on boot up. I can't remove web site favorites and my new home page won't take after I re-boot.

G

hi, thanks to colleagues suggestin on how to get rid of "win min" logoff problem

i installed 3 skyboosters: ad-ware, spybot, spyblaster (they detected lots of spies), and i even reinstalled my browsers explorer and mozilla

however, notwistanding these procedures, the win min logoff problem still persists. please what can i do next? thanks

zen nataraj

G

Guess what, I have the same problem. Is it related to the fact that I also have spyware problems? Norton Antivirus found Spyware.manan but can not delete it. Suggests deleting reg.values!

I am not sure the Win Min problem is related.

Anyone out there go a clue as to how we fix this?

Please help

Mikey

G

I have the same problem. Tried finding program that had Win Min, nothing. Ran msconfig and cleared all starup initialization and services one by one. Nothing. I installed Nortons and Webroot Window Washer around the time problem began, uninstalled both, Win Min program still won't shut down.

----- Mikey wrote: -----

Guess what, I have the same problem. Is it related to the fact that I also have spyware problems? Norton Antivirus found Spyware.manan but can not delete it. Suggests deleting reg.values!

I am not sure the Win Min problem is related.

Anyone out there go a clue as to how we fix this?

Please help

Mikey

G

I have the exactly the same problems with Win Min shutdown, nasty sites continuously added to Favourites, and my homepage is hijacked every time.
Please help! Does anyone know haw to solve this problem

----- Rich wrote: ----

I get a end program - win min is not responding during shut down. Also iedll.exe error on boot up. I can't remove web site favorites and my new home page won't take after I re-boot.

M

Mad Max

Andy;
To receive one on one assistance with parasite removal ----
http://forums.net-integration.net/
use the link above.
Hope this helps.

Mad Max

Andy said:
I have the exactly the same problems with Win Min shutdown, nasty sites
continuously added to Favourites, and my homepage is hijacked every time.
Please help! Does anyone know haw to solve this problem?

----- Rich wrote: -----

I get a end program - win min is not responding during shut down.
Also iedll.exe error on boot up. I can't remove web site favorites and my
new home page won't take after I re-boot.

Ask a Question