XP Professional ?

I am setting up PC's for users to use in the office. I am trying to add
basic user profiles but everytime I try to add the user it is saying that it
could not add the user because the user does not exist. The user name and
the domain is the same correct? If it is just for local desktop access?

Rich Barry

Damon, go to Start>Help and Support. In the Search Box type Add New
User.
"Damon Massenburg - Atlanta" <Damon Massenburg -
news:[email protected]...