XJS.NLS Help, Please

Reaction score
I hope everyone is having/will have/had a wonderful holiday (or maybe just a relaxing evening). I'm having a problem with the above file, and I'd really appreciate it if someone could help me. I have Microsoft XP Professional installed on my computer. I got the computer from a friend, and it used to be a machine in his office (when they decided to get rid of the machines, they sold them to employees). They didn't include any of the software cds, though, and certainly nothing for XP Professional! I visit a lot of Japanese websites, and am having a lot of trouble because the Japanese fonts aren't installed. I don't have the XP cds. All I see in place of Japanese characters are a bunch of question marks. ;-; I found an old post in these forums here that dealt with the problem. Unfortunately, if I click on the link that the person was referenced to, I see a strange txt document that I can't read. If I try to go back a level and download the file, my computer does not recognize it properly. Can someone please, please help me download the proper file? I would really appreciate it!

Ask a Question