X-9 and X10

G

Does anyone know how to fix this problem. When I insert a music CD and try to play the Cd, all media does is skroll down the track numbers and returns to track one. Is there anyway to uninstall the player and reinstall X-9? I have tried everything short of shoting the program to make it work. I have tried to reinstall the program, but no luck. I thought by downloading X-10 it might fix the problem, no luck with that either.

G

Galley

Does anyone know how to fix this problem. When I insert a music CD and try to play the Cd, all media does is skroll down the track numbers and returns to track one. Is there anyway to uninstall the player and reinstall X-9? I have tried everything short of shoting the program to make it work. I have tried to reinstall the program, but no luck. I thought by downloading X-10 it might fix the problem, no luck with that either.

I give up, what are X-9 and X-10?

Ask a Question