Excel Would it be possilble to link Excel to Publisher?

Reaction score
Hello, i have a excel spreadsheet, which is used for a shop which has simple stock and items

the spreadsheet, has different items, their prices and the stock amount.

it currently takes in customer details, and then selects the items.

The question is that, If i create a template on Microsoft Publisher which is a Template like a receipt

would it be possible to get the data from excel (the customer names and items ) and somehow ( this is the part i dont know or understand) paste that data onto the publisher Template and than print out that receipt.

is this possible? Thank You
Thank You

EvanDavis

Silly Fool
Reaction score
Hi and welcome to the forum :D

Yes what you are asking is possible and very simple to do.
Open Publisher , click Insert ont the menu bar > Select Object > In the Insert Object windows, select create from file > Click Browse >select the file you want > double click it, and you have now inserted it into Publisher :D

Reaction score
Hi and welcome to the forum :D

Yes what you are asking is possible and very simple to do.
Open Publisher , click Insert ont the menu bar > Select Object > In the Insert Object windows, select create from file > Click Browse >select the file you want > double click it, and you have now inserted it into Publisher :D

Thank You for that i have tried that it worked but im sorry i dont think i gave enough description

i have a userfrom and macros recorded, on the excel spreadsheet

would it be possible to create a macro from the userfrom menu - which take the data (customer recipt ) and AUtomatically entere that data on a pre set templete reciept - on publisher

Sorry and Thank You

Ask a Question