Worksheet Combobox

mudraker

I have a workshhet combobox that the listfillrange is on another sheet -
sheet2!a13:50 which contains a list of dates formated as dd/mm/yy

After selecting a date from the drop down list the link cell and the
combobox displays the date serial number.

How do I get both the link cell and the combobox to always display the
selected date in dd/mm/yy format.

thanks in advance

Jim Cone

Dear thanks in advance,

Set up a "helper" column next to the list of dates.
In the helper column use a "Text" formula... =TEXT(B5,"dd/mm/yy")
(assumes the dates start in cell "B5".
Then use the helper column as the ListFillRange
--
Jim Cone
San Francisco, USA