Workbook with 40 sheets, want complete copy without formulaes

Johannes

Have workbook with 40 sheets, each with monthly figures to total column. I
want to make a copy every month without all the lookup and other formulaes
which I can distribute to owners
Any suggestions and thank you

AltaEgo

Select
Copy
Select top left cell in new location

XL2003
Edit, paste special, values
Edit., paste special, formats
Edit, paste special, column widths.

XL2007

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/excel/HP012164151033.aspx?pid=CH100648341033--Steve"Johannes" <[email protected]> wrote in messageHave workbook with 40 sheets, each with monthly figures to total column.I> want to make a copy every month without all the lookup and other formulaes> which I can distribute to owners> Any suggestions and thank you> --> Johannes