Word Word wont let me save ?!

Reaction score
ok guys ... I have just tried to save a file on word and it says " the disk is full, or to many files are open"

now how is this the case ? i have just basically got a BRAND new hardrive and not many things are saved onto it. Too many files are open !? only word and Windows media player !?

PLEASE HELP !! important coursework !! ... o yes and it let me save my graphs in excel ?! ( i tried after word )

:blush: G~MAN

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
It may just be temporary, so try this for now. Copy the entire document, paste into a new word window and save from there as a new file name. If that fails, paste into wordpad etc...

After a reset it should be fine :) No idea why it does that, but I've had that happen once or twice!

Reaction score
thanks it seemd to work ... the save part!

Word had an error report come up and it closed !! so i managed to get a little bit of it back but need to do some work i have already done !

owell ... i just wish i could trust computers one day to store all my work in without the risk of it going corrupt !!

but the reset seemed to have done the trick :) thanks for ur help ian ! :)

Ask a Question