Word for Northerners !

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
attachment.php

This is so funny. It is a bit long so I only put a small part of below.

It's Grim Up North!

• Relocating in Northern England is good for business; lots of the starving unemployed eager to work for a pittance of pay and daring not to complain or they'll be out on the street with their dozens of screaming bairns, and their benefits cut for six months.
      • · But are you really getting the most from them?
      • · Are they 'as much use as a chocolate teapot' when it comes to the complexities of modern technology?
    • Research has shown that Northerners aren't as thick as they make out. They just can't grasp the meaning of modern English.
    • That's why you need our new software package . . .
    • mail
      Word for Northerners!

happywave.gif

Attachments

• MS Word for Northerners.doc
    51.5 KB · Views: 2,152

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Hahaha, it's been a long time since I've seen that one :lol: (says me from Newcastle!).

nivrip

Yorkshire Cruncher
Reaction score
Wonderful find AB. :thumb:

It is now speeding through cyberspace to all parts of the country. :nod:

Reaction score
Do a bit of research and you'll find the joke came out about Southern Chavs, before it hit the north.......And it is so oooooooollllllllldddddddd.......
wallbash.gif

nivrip

Yorkshire Cruncher
Reaction score
Madxgraphics said:
Do a bit of research and you'll find the joke came out about Southern Chavs, before it hit the north.......And it is so oooooooollllllllldddddddd.......
wallbash.gif

Don't care. :D

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
Well I hadn't seen that one before, what a hoot! Nice one Abarbarian :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ask a Question