WndPolice

Bonj

Well, UNLUCKY! Those minority of people won't be able to experience the
wonders of a properly policed desktop unless they upgrade then will they -
but for the rest of us, 600K is absolutely fine.....

Do you think I should set up a morse code interface aswell, so people with
1940s style war message transmitters can download it onto their speccy?

Bonj

They might aswell be this deep into the thread (which is taking quite a
lovely discourse by the way, eating up another boring afternoon) but is 600K
really that great? It only took 5 seconds to upload for gods sake....

Where are you going to be if you can't download something that's 600K?

Randy Birch

Heck Ben, I didn't even notice that the code posted was by you. My comments
had nothing to do with the author, but rather the relevance of such a post
within the general.discussion and winapi newsgroups. Sorry if you took the
comments personally.

--

Randy Birch
MVP Visual Basic

: The newsgroup deletes about 80% of my posts anyway, so I don't see what it
: has got to do with spam as the technical software they've got is perfectly
: well capable of handling it.
:
: In other words, if the newsgroup thinks that this is OK and not spam, then
: don't see who you are to argue.

Bonj

They do. I've noticed that any posts with excessive swear words get deleted.
I think the one calling you a 'wanker' slipped through as it's obviously not
as popular a word in the US as it is here.

Don

Hmm... Well, Bonj, for one that "doesn't give a toss about VB" you sure do a lot
of posting about it... albeit just a little off the wall to say the least...

I didn't post to this newsgroup because it has anything to do with VB, I
posted to this group more because it is popular, I couldn't give a toss
about VB - it bores me nowadays.

Have a good day...

Don

Randy Birch

You realize constant conversation with yourself is a sign of mental illness.
<g>

--

Randy Birch
MVP Visual Basic

: Why, are you HER wife?
:
: "MikeB" <m.byerleyATVerizontDOTnet> wrote in message
: : >
: : > > The white part was correct. The remainder inaccurate.
: > >
: > > --
: > >
: > > Randy Birch
: > > MVP Visual Basic
: > > http://vbnet.mvps.org/
: > > Please respond only to the newsgroups so all can benefit.
: > >
: > >
: > > : > > :
: > > : > Hint to all ... the download is over 600k, and contains 500k in
: > > graphics.
: > > :
: > > : Simply wrong, you spiteful little supid white man.
: >
: > I reserve the right to decide whether you are "supid" or not! ;-)
: >
: >
: > >
: >
: >
:
:

Al Reid

Ben,

I have a high speed connection and it takes but a few seconds to download.
That is not the point. You stated that Randy was wrong and I confirmed his
statement. So in retaliation, you respond to all my recent posts with utter
vitriol and hogwash.

You are really a sorry excuse for a human being!

Randy Birch

Those with "excessive swear words" would probably be flagged as porno.
Perhaps you should keep the number of swear words in your posts to a
reasonable limit(?) <g> And you're probably right about wanker ... and
actually over here that word means nothing - it's certainly not taken with
the same fierceness as it is in Britain.

--

Randy Birch
MVP Visual Basic

: They do. I've noticed that any posts with excessive swear words get
deleted.
: I think the one calling you a 'wanker' slipped through as it's obviously
not
: as popular a word in the US as it is here.

Larry Serflaten

Randy Birch said:
You realize constant conversation with yourself is a sign of mental illness.
<g>

<voice src="Jim Neighbors"> SHAZZAM! </voice>

<g>
LFS

Bonj

right, well it should be. Because I'm in Britain, and since you're in
America, you don't exist.

Randy Birch

Actually, I'm in Canada. Hence the Canadian flag on my site. Thus, because
you're in Britain, YOU'RE MY BROTHER!!!

--

Randy Birch
MVP Visual Basic

: right, well it should be. Because I'm in Britain, and since you're in
: America, you don't exist.

Randy Birch

Damn. Now I'll get irritable every month.

--

Randy Birch
MVP Visual Basic

: Nope, it's too late. You're a woman now.
:
:
: : > ok ... so "white" and "man" were accurate. My bad.
: >
: > --
: >
: > Randy Birch
: > MVP Visual Basic
: > http://vbnet.mvps.org/
: > Please respond only to the newsgroups so all can benefit.
: >
: >
: > : > : So you're a WOMAN ??
: >
: >
: >
:
:

Randy Birch

<sigh> And I always wanted a brother. :-(

BTW, never heard of the thick stereotype for us.

--

Randy Birch
MVP Visual Basic

: No, Canadians are generally stereotyped as THICK
: And you're no exception.