WinXp.Pro Canon MultiPass Printer Error!!

G

H
Windows XP Pr
By mistake I deleted some files , roots and programs related to My: Canon Multipass C755 Printe
So I decide to uninstall the MultiPass Printer then Renintall it using Provided CD, but
during installation I started to get an error message and the installation process stops
error message

SISIF.DLL erro
ParOpen()doesn't work
Port ID:

I searched for SISIF.DLL and could not find it in My system
when I go to printers and faxes I see the Printer there connected to LPT1 Printer Por
When I go to add Remove programs I dont see the MP suite 320 installed as suposed to!
When I go to C/Program files I dont find canon dir there!
There is No single Multipass Icon on Desk Top as suposed to!
I unistall it again and Reinstall it and went to Canon and got some drivers updates for WinX
but same problem and same error message.. I contacted Canon, but as usual No Proper Hel
was provided.
Any advice or help are highly appreciated
Suzi

G

Cari hi & thanks
I did all the reading at canon site but that didn't help much!! I even sent them an Email and got an auto reply telling me same thing to go back and read instructions.. and I did that too.
see I think my problem is when I try to install/reinstall the Canon MultiPass C755 I get this error message:
SISIF.DLL error
ParOpen()doesn't work.
Port ID:1
its a weird error that I've never seen something similar to it before.
I think the problem is either with the Multipass driver update for Win XP that I've got from Canon which
I think its not a signed driver.. and its not compatable with Windows ,, or with the LTP/Ports.
Both, the suite320-Multipass and the printer should be on same port.
I wish I can configure that to have them both on same Port(if that is the case).
I also wish that I can skip and avoid the compatibility and the sign-driver ckeck issue!!
I had same updated driver before installed in my system with no problem>>
thanks any way
any further help from You would be appreciated
Regards
Suzi

G

Cari hi & thanks
I did all the reading at canon site but that didn't help much!! I even sent them
an Email and I've got an auto reply telling me same thing to go back and read
instructions.. and I did that too. see I think my problem is when I try
to install/reinstall the Canon MultiPass C755 I get this error message:
SISIF.DLL error
ParOpen()doesn't work.
Port ID:1
its a weird error that I've never seen something similar to it before.
I think the problem is either with the Multipass driver update for Win XP
that I've got from Canon which I think its not a signed driver.. and its
not compatable with Windows ,, or with the LTP/Ports.
Both, the suite320-Multipass and the printer should be on same port.
I wish I can configure that to have them both on same Port(if that is the case).
I also wish that I can skip and avoid the compatibility and the sign-driver ckeck issue!!
I had same updated driver before installed in my system with no problem>>
thanks any way
any further help from You would be appreciated
Regards

Ask a Question