Windows.XP Repairing

Vanguard

travolta005 wrote in message
Windows XP tips and tricks. .Learn how to bypass very common
windows.problems, speed up your system and make it more reliable
with useful tips and tricks.

http://windowsxpsp2pro. blogspot. com

No one needs to visit a spam site to figure out how to fix problems.

blogspot & gmail = havens for spammers

Scott Alfter

travolta005 wrote in message

No one needs to visit a spam site to figure out how to fix problems.

No one needs to see you repost spam, either. Trim your quotes, and either
delete spamvertised URLs or edit them (as above) to make them useless.

_/_
(IIGS( http://alfter.us/ Top-posting!
\_^_/ rm -rf /bin/laden >What's the most annoying thing on Usenet?

Trevor Best

Scott said:
No one needs to see you repost spam, either. Trim your quotes, and either
delete spamvertised URLs or edit them (as above) to make them useless.

He did munge the URL, it is useless. BTW while you're spouting off
netiquette in both your message and your sig, you should use a sig sep

~misfit~

Trevor said:
He did munge the URL, it is useless. BTW while you're spouting off
netiquette in both your message and your sig, you should use a sig sep

Exactly! A sig delineator is a must for anyone who's going to talk
use-netiquette.

Johannes Andersen

Scott said:
No one needs to see you repost spam, either. Trim your quotes, and either
delete spamvertised URLs or edit them (as above) to make them useless.

Even when you remove any references to the spam, you're still likely to be
labeled an idiot by our friend Mike Tomlinson. Best to support the spammers
and let them get away with it.

johannes

kony said:
On Sat, 07 Jul 2007 19:51:53 +0100, Johannes Andersen

What a ridiculous argument.

Read again. It was a sarcastic remark in the context of my post.

Trevor Best

Arno said:
Sarcasm is dead. Nobody ever understood it anyways...

Oh, you're obviously from the uk group this was posted to then.

(the above was sarcasm, starting to get it now are we? :))