Windows XP guide for beginners.

Vanguard

tdr911turbo wrote in message
Optimize your operating system, minimize background activities,
repair registry base, uninstall unnecessary components, get rid of
boring errors and make your operating system safer..

http://<spamuser>.blogspot.com

blogspot.com, gmail.com = Google = spammer's friend
Google never kills spam source accounts because they never bothering
with abuse reports. Google is spam friendly.

Lanwench [MVP - Exchange]

Vanguard said:
tdr911turbo wrote in message

blogspot.com, gmail.com = Google = spammer's friend
Google never kills spam source accounts because they never bothering
with abuse reports. Google is spam friendly.

Anybody know of an abuse reporting address for blogspot? I can't find one.

Poprivet

Bass Turd Spammer Reported

His IP: 72.14.207.191

His Resource:

OrgName: Google Inc.
OrgID: GOGL
Address: 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway
City: Mountain View
StateProv: CA
PostalCode: 94043
Country: US

NetRange: 72.14.192.0 - 72.14.255.255
CIDR: 72.14.192.0/18
NetName: GOOGLE
NetHandle: NET-72-14-192-0-1
Parent: NET-72-0-0-0-0
NetType: Direct Allocation
NameServer: NS1.GOOGLE.COM
NameServer: NS2.GOOGLE.COM
NameServer: NS3.GOOGLE.COM
NameServer: NS4.GOOGLE.COM
Comment:
RegDate: 2004-11-10
Updated: 2007-04-10

RTechHandle: ZG39-ARIN
RTechName: Google Inc.
RTechPhone: +1-650-318-0200
RTechEmail: ************@google.com

OrgTechHandle: ZG39-ARIN
OrgTechName: Google Inc.
OrgTechPhone: +1-650-318-0200
OrgTechEmail: ************@google.com

# Enter ? for additional hints on searching ARIN's WHOIS database

Poprivet

Malke said:
(e-mail address removed) wrote:

spam

Malke

Don't just tag it; report it. The x-lines give the right abuse address
although the email address might be somenone else's. Gmail = Google anyway,
so ...

Pop`