Windows XP 64 Bit Product Key

NoNoBadDog!

This question has been answered at least 30 times in this newsgroup. Please
search previous posts before posting a question that has already been
answered.

Bobby

Jer

Well, how the hell do you get it?

Jer

NoNoBadDog! said:
This question has been answered at least 30 times in this newsgroup.
Please search previous posts before posting a question that has already
been answered.

Bobby

NoNoBadDog!

I have already answered your question. The information has been posted
several dozen times in previous posts. Laziness will not be rewarded. Do
like everyone else and read the previous posts, and you'll have the key.

Bobby

Bryce Alan Katz

Pay the troll no attention, Raven. Most folks here are more than happy to
assist.

The product key is included in the email you received after registering for
the download. The email also includes the link to the .ISO image of the
installation CD.

NoNoBadDog!

There will be no email. It uses the same universal key. It is the same key
issued with the first beta.

God, just to end this stupid, pointless thread...
here is the key

M4676-2VW7F-6BCVH-9QPBF-QBRBM

It has been posted so many times, but you and the OP seem ignorant of that
fact.

Again...just for the benefit of others reading this post...

Microsoft is NOT sending out emails to those who download the current BETA
version on Windows x64.

The same key is used on this beta, as well as the previous beta.

Bobby

Joined
Jan 11, 2011
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
NoNoBadDog! said:
There will be no email. It uses the same universal key. It is the same key
issued with the first beta.

God, just to end this stupid, pointless thread...
here is the key

M4676-2VW7F-6BCVH-9QPBF-QBRBM

It has been posted so many times, but you and the OP seem ignorant of that
fact.

Again...just for the benefit of others reading this post...

Microsoft is NOT sending out emails to those who download the current BETA
version on Windows x64.

The same key is used on this beta, as well as the previous beta.

Bobby

"Bryce Alan Katz" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Pay the troll no attention, Raven. Most folks here are more than happy to
> assist.
>
> The product key is included in the email you received after registering
> for
> the download. The email also includes the link to the .ISO image of the
> installation CD.
>
> "Raven" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>> How do i get the product kex for the new Windows XP 64 Bit trial version
>> ?

It seems to be that THE STUPID is you because the serial that u provide doesn`t work so.... befor to call someone stupid pls try to give the right number
IDIOT arrogant