    This would be very beneficial to me to troubleshoot.

    Thank You,
    Kishor Yadav.

    Guest, Mar 23, 2006

  2. "Kishor Yadav" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hi,
    > I have defined 12 tasks in windows server 2003 task scheduler to run at

    night.
    > When I am looking at the result of tasks in the morning it shows different
    > last result codes like 0x0, 0x1, 0x3, 0x9, 0xb etc,
    >
    > I have tried to find a full list of last result code everywhere but

    failed.

    > Is someone having a full list or any site or any clue from where I can get
    > this?.
    > This would be very beneficial to me to troubleshoot.
    >
    > Thank You,
    > Kishor Yadav.

    The codes are set by the programs you run under the
    Task Scheduler. It seems they have a few problems.
    Embed them in a batch file as below, run the batch file
    under the Task Scheduler, examine the log files and
    you will soon see what's wrong!

    @echo off
    echo %date% %time% Start of task > c:\test.log
    echo User=%UserName%, Path=%path% >> c:\test.log
    "c:\Tools\YourTask.exe" 1>>c:\test.log 2>c:\test.err
    echo ErrorLevel of c:\Tools\YourTask.exe=%ErrorLevel% >> c:\test.log
    echo %date% %time% End of task >> c:\test.log

    Pegasus \(MVP\), Mar 23, 2006