windows picture and fax viewer

G

I ran a file cleaning program on my computer and now when I try to look at pictures I downloaded from the internet all i find in the folder is Icons no matter wahe I do I canot see the pic anymore unless I send the Icon to my edit program and there it shows up just fine what can I do to fix this oh and the show slide show dosen't work either if you can help me please do thank you RT ps when I put a flopy disk in the driver to view pictures that I have stored on them all I get is Icons too what a bummer

R

roger

Hi,

I ran a file cleaning program on my computer and now when I try to look at pictures I downloaded from the internet all i find in the folder is Icons no matter wahe I do I canot see the pic anymore unless I send the Icon to my edit program and there it shows up just fine what can I do to fix this oh and the show slide show dosen't work either if you can help me please do thank you RT ps when I put a flopy disk in the driver to view pictures that I have stored on them all I get is Icons too what a bummer

To restore windows Picture and Fax viewer go to Start > Run and copy
and paste this line
rundll32.exe C:\WINDOWS\system32\shimgvw.dll,ImageView_Fullscreen %1
(supposing C is the drive where Windows is installed)

Good luck

Ask a Question