Windows Defender Delta Update: 1.85.967.0

Tim Clark

Sorry for the delay, Net problems today :-/
The link is as follows:
{32bit}

http://download.windowsupdate.com/m..._271a958479b7720d3ea48fc6f12b47120e6f7d13.exe
Size is only 192 KB, and it will not trigger a system restore point

As always, if you need the Full Engine and Full Defs update
[for example after a new install/reinstall of Defender]
you can get it at the Microsoft Malware Protection Center:
http://www.microsoft.com/security/portal/
https://www.microsoft.com/security/portal/Definitions/ADL.aspx
The full MPAS-FE is currently 13.7 MB

[As of this moment: (06:10pm CDT USA)
the "pushed" version and the portal version are in sync]

?:)
Tim

Ǝиçεl

Well Tim, if the plan of Steven Sinofsky go on track, this is our last post.

Thank you again, and we well see again in the other side

The best for you Tim and Mr Bill Sanderson.

Ǝиçεl
©¿©¬
-=-

Ǝиçεl

Well, another chance another month.

Tim Clark said:
Sorry for the delay, Net problems today :-/
The link is as follows:
{32bit}

http://download.windowsupdate.com/m..._271a958479b7720d3ea48fc6f12b47120e6f7d13.exe
Size is only 192 KB, and it will not trigger a system restore point

As always, if you need the Full Engine and Full Defs update
[for example after a new install/reinstall of Defender]
you can get it at the Microsoft Malware Protection Center:
http://www.microsoft.com/security/portal/
https://www.microsoft.com/security/portal/Definitions/ADL.aspx
The full MPAS-FE is currently 13.7 MB

[As of this moment: (06:10pm CDT USA)
the "pushed" version and the portal version are in sync]

?:)
Tim

Bill Sanderson

We're still here....

Mice and Men make plans, but human beings implement them, and sometimes
things don't go as planned.

So--this group might disappear without warning, or with warning, or it might
not disappear at all--but I suspect that it will disappear eventually.