Windows 7: Microsoft has crippled the folder view?

John Doe

Apparently Microsoft has been trying to cripple the folder view in
Windows Explorer since Windows Vista when Microsoft dictated that we
aim for the small plus sign instead of allowing us to click on the
folder name to expand the folder.

But, unless (hopefully) I am mistaken... Now in the folder view,
after selecting the folder name, pressing the down arrow key
highlights the next folder but does not show that folder's contents
in the main window?! With no option?!

That is outrageous IMO. The folder view is still necessary for
dragging and dropping files/folders. So why cripple the thing?

John Doe

Go **** yourself, boy.

Date: Sat, 11 Jul 2009 23:54:27 -0500
From: Leroy <leroy earthlink.net>
To: John Doe <jdoe usenetlove.invalid>
Subject: Re: Windows 7: Microsoft has crippled the folder view?
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.windows.vista.general

This is the Windows Vista newsgroup. If you have a question regarding
Windows 7, please post it in the appropriate Windows 7 forum:
http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en/category/w7itpro/